Sunday, September 28, 2014

#419 The Beguiled...


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you a new release by The White Armory (TWA). 

I'm so enthusiastic about this piece that I can't wait to tell you all about it.

This mesh piece is called "Beguiled" and comes in both fitted and regular mesh. You have the option to choose if you want to wear the dress with or without boots. So basically, if you would decide that you want to wear the fitted mesh full outfit, all you do is click the full outfit, which is one object and an alpha. How easy is that?

Beguiled is available in several different colors and I'm wearing the fitted mesh full outfit version.

The jewelry that I'm wearing is not in stores yet but I wanted to give you a sneak peek. This piece will be released by Zuri Jewelry the next coming week in a ray of different colors.

And as always, all URL's to the items I'm wearing can be found below. Some are main store URL's, some might be event related.


The Look 


Happy Shopping <3

2 comments: