Sunday, September 28, 2014

#420 A silence within me...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you one of the Fall Line items by Ever An' Angel.

This mesh piece is called "Grace Gown" and comes with separate decorative prims around the waist. This gown embodies the colors of fall perfectly. As soon as I had put it on I noticed myself getting into a fantasy type of feel.

The make up that I'm wearing is also by Ever An' Angel and matches their clothing to a tee. Make sure to check out their accessories like amazing quality (SLink) shoes in their gacha machines, SLink nail polish, make ups... you name it.

And as always, all URL's to the items I'm wearing can be found below. Some are main store URL's, some might be event related.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment