Monday, September 29, 2014

#421 Fashionably red...


Dear Readers,

Have I thanked you lately for always looking at my blog and your continues support? I don't think I have so here goes.... Thank you guys for the support and love. Without readers a blogger can't survive so it's important to acknowledge this.

So in this blog I'm showing you another great release by Liv Glam. There's always so much to choose from because they release a lot of items but the bigger the chance you will find something you really adore. What I love about this piece are the fabrics used and the classy look of it. 

The shoes that I'm wearing today are by Vero Modero and are made for SLink high feet. They are visible underneath the skirt if you use a magnifying glass, so therefor another shot of them at the 2nd blog picture.

Last but not least. The lipstick that I'm wearing is by Wow Skins and is part of the Bling Hunt. The hunt will start tomorrow and your hint is "We love cowgirls!" The hunt is 1L.

And as always, all URL's to the items I'm wearing can be found below. Some are main store URL's, some might be event related.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment