Monday, September 29, 2014

#422 The best things in life...


Dear Readers,

Sometimes when blogging, a deep thought comes to mind. While writing this blog I was thinking that the best things you experience in life always fly by the fastest. 

I'm continuing the color red in this blog where I'm wearing a Lyrical Bizarre piece called "Mapped". This item is very nicely priced and you can find it at the Four Seasons Market.

I'm also wearing a new skin today by Wow Skins. This particular one is only available at the Designer Circle in several different tones. The eyebrows are drawn softly to give you that extra fine feminine touch.

And as always, all URL's to the items I'm wearing can be found below. Some are main store URL's, some might be event related.


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment