Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#109 New Stylish Releases


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing another one of Sascha's Designs called Admiral Black. I love the tight lines on the dress. It makes me feel I'm wearing art :-p.


This dress is a mesh product and comes in 5 sizes and 2 different alpha layers. 


These Slink high shoes are by Mon Cheri and come with a hud. This hud changes the inner and outer sole, the bow and the metals into 4 different colors options.


The jewelry that I'm wearing today in the picture above and below is provided by Amarelo Manga and is their newest release called Set Silvia. This set contains a necklace, 2 ear rings and a ring on the right hand. Silvia comes in Emerald, Fancy Yellow Diamond, Pyrope Garnet, Sapphire and White Diamond (wearing).


The Look


Happy Shopping <3


No comments:

Post a Comment