Monday, February 3, 2014

#105 Polka my dots honey


Dear Readers,

This blog was THE BOMB to do. I love blogging gowns but also love to do whatever is given to me by my designers because it stimulates my creativity bone :-). This outfit is by Sascha Designs and comes in a variety of different colors. Because I've blogged the LouLou Black, I can tell you that this is a fun outfit to wear and try different looks with.

Both the legging as the top are mesh products and available in 5 sizes. The outfit comes with 2 different alpha's for both top and bottom. 


The shoes that I'm wearing today have such a cool texture on them, that I had to shoot them this close. They are called Solid Angel Heels and are available at Zoz. The same Zoz that I also blog the slink nails for.



In the picture below I'm wearing Zuri's wedding rings and the nails are also by Zoz, her newest release Animals Print nails. Zoz has moved to a new location so please use the tp's provided in this and the previous blog to land at the correct place.


The Look


Happy Shopping

2 comments: