Monday, February 3, 2014

#106 Sweet and Silver Elegance


Dear Readers,

This cute little sparkly dress that I'm wearing today is by Sascha Designs. Don't be surprised if you find a lot of Sascha in my blogs the upcoming week because I'm one of her new bloggers and I got tons to share with you. I didn't officially thank you Sas so here goes: Dank je wel schat!

Mesh, you either love it or hate it. I'm a lover and therefor this dress I love. It's called Ginger, one of her newest releases and comes in 10 different colors and 2 different versions. I'm wearing the silver glitter dress.


This dress has got a low cut back which makes it look extra sexy. I love these kind of dressed because you can accessorize yourself crazy on these.


The shoes that I'm wearing today are by Highrize 2.0 and are compatible for Slink High feet. I loved Slink Medium feet but am even happier with their high feet.

And in the picture below I'm wearing Zuri Rayna again :-) I've showcased this item before, it's her Forever Diamond/14KGold Collection on sale for 50% off. 


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment